Junie's Place: Rush

Friday, May 16, 2008

Rush

:) Awhile back, at a get together with some of the 'Kids and Grands,' the subject of concert going came up! I guess I was talking about getting the tickets to the 'Mark Knopfler' show at the end of July (in Atlanta) ...Anyway- someone mentioned that RUSH was on tour...and would be doing a show in Tampa or maybe Orlando! My grandson and son-in-law like this band a lot.

Well...the part that was kinda amusing was that this mention of RUSH got the attention of Charles right away! LOL- you see - he thought they meant Rush Limbaugh was coming to do a show!! :) He was ready to buy tickets!!

No! Charles is not a fan of RUSH the well known and excellent rock band! I am, and would dearly love to see this band in concert...but I didn't even consider it! We have the other show coming up (Knopfler) and I'm one who knows her limitations in these things!

Also, Ringo's All Stars are doing a show in Clearwater/Tampa in July! I would have loved to see that, as I have been told Ringo's shows are always a lot of fun...however... (read above paragraph!)

Oh , well! Such is life! ;) You have to go with what life has to offer in whatever circumstances happens to be yours! I DO that and get pleasure out of each day!

A wide range of enjoyment, I manage to find!


For instance- I enjoy the music I find online and I like the listening and chats I have with some friends about the music.

Last night's Grand Finale was some RUSH Youtubes!

( no! :) Not Limbaugh...Rush-the Rock band!) :)


Enjoy!




Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 2:10 PM , Blogger Sally said...

hahahaha That is just too funny, Charles and Rush!!! :)

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,


:) Yah-I should have said,

"Honey, I'll go ahead and buy those tickets to see RUSH!!"


HAHAHA- would that have worked???



Junie

 
At 3:59 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

JunieRose when you said Rush I thought of Rush Limbaugh too. I wouldn't buy a ticket to see him though! LOL!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

Well, I hear enough of RUSH L. for free.

My husband is a big fan of his!


Junie

 
At 4:20 PM , Blogger Donna said...

LOL...I love it!!!! Wonder what he'd have done when the Other Rush walked out on stage!!! Too funny...Have a happy night sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 5:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

hahaha- that WOULD have been funny...but I'm not THAT brave!!


Hugs)))


Junie

 
At 9:05 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

There's not enough time and money to get to all of the music, but you can enjoy what you can.

 
At 4:05 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June~~ I'll make it worse, I haven't heard of Rush Limbaugh either
I am glad you get such enjoyment from
all your music. I enjoy mine too.
Thanks for your comments and I hope you have a lovely weekend. Mine is going OK as we are having a nice drop of rain - just over an inch so far.
It has been cold though, about 11 C which is just over 50 F. Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Junie - We got some rain, and it looks like more to come! Did you guys? :)

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

Yep-

I'm short of time and $$$ as far as the music concerts go. But I do enjoy my cds and youtubes that I find.

 
At 9:47 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

No rain for us, here in Anthony! I sure hope we get some soon!


Junie

 
At 9:52 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Well, Rush Limbaugh is a conservative radio talk show host that my husband likes a lot. 'Rush' the band is a band that's been around for a long time, but one I just got interested in in the past couple years.

We still haven't had any rain here-in a long time- and we need it very badly!

Take care and enjoy your day.


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home