Junie's Place: Red Lobster Birthday Dinner

Monday, May 05, 2008

Red Lobster Birthday Dinner




Charles took me out to my favorite restaurant for my birthday dinner ~ 'Red Lobster!'
Everything was just excellent! We both had a combination seafood platter and shared the  stuffed mushrooms and those yummy cheese biscuits!

  I've been wanting me some Red Lobster goodies for awhile!  Lol - Now  this will hold me for a bit! 

Charles gave me a pretty bracelet  and also got me some more plants for the garden!  Those blue flowers are the new ones. (can't think what they're called right now but they are a good plant for here; bloom almost year 'round!)
The new bracelet  is the one on the bottom in  close up picture!  It's pretty but doesn't show  in detail in the picture!

It was a happy birthday for me...and there will be more  celebrating  on Mother's Day- with all the kids!   :) 


Some  pics  of us:





















































~~~

Tomorrow I have a follow-up for the bone density exam that I recently had done ...I hope it will be a good report! ...At least I can report to the doc that I have started a walking program...well- I ' sort of ' have, anyway! :)

I hope I don't show any additional loss in height! Gee whiz- I wasn't
THAT tall to begin with! I'm doing all the things they tell me to do... I take the once a month bone meds...also extra calcium every day!

Sally Field says, " I've got just this one body and this one life...!"
 Well- Me too, Sally!  



~~~


OH!

And thanks to you all for the many Happy Birthday wishes for me!  :)


Goodnight,  all,

Junie



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 12:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to add my happy birthday wish to you, also... and many, many more!

Here's to a great follow-up report, too.
Best wishes.

 
At 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

JC,

Thanks very much for BOTH your good wishes.

I appreciate your visit.



Junie

 
At 6:23 AM , Blogger Renie Burghardt said...

HI Junie,

I'm a bit late as well, but a Happy Belated Birthday, to you!

Your birthday pictures are beautiful! Love the braclet, and the flowers, and Red Lobster was a great choice for a birthday celebration. I love to go there as well.

Many blessings for your birthday, and always.

Hugs,

Renie

 
At 7:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Renie,

Thanks for your good wishes.

Welcome to my blog. I'm always happy to see new folks around here and I hope you'll come again.

I'll visit your place too.


Junie

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I'm so glad you had a great birthday celebration. Love those cheese biscuits; now my mouth is watering! Beautiful gifts from your hubby. What is the name of those flowers, dadgumit, I know but can't remember. They are so pretty. My sis-in-law has some, I'll have to ask her.

Sure hope the bone density report comes in good. :)

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger Shelley said...

Happy Birthday Junie!! Yay!!! Hope you had a great one!

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Hi June, happy belated birthday to you, glad you had a good day.

 
At 9:01 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Junie . Pleased you had a lovely birthday ,ohhh I love your braceletand now my mouths is watering just think about Red Lobster yummy Oh I just love seafood...

 
At 9:46 AM , Blogger Skye said...

I'm glad you had a happy birthday, Junie! Your dinner looks delicious... thanks for taking the picture of it! :) It's making me hungry, though!

Gosh, you have all sorts going on at this time of year, don't you?! Anniversary, birthday, and Mothers' Day, all in short succession! :)

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Artsy,


Yep- had another good one! And-WOW- I'm piling up a bunch of 'em, too! :)

Thanks for coming by and for the greeting!

Hugs))

Junie

 
At 6:15 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Skye,

Thanks!

Yes- I have a lot of special days , very close together at this time of year! :)


Junie Rose

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Jeanette,

Thanks! :)

Oh! I LOVE sea food, too! Red Lobster is my favorite!


Junie

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Peter!

It was a good day!



Junie

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Sally,

Yep- those cheese biscuits at that place are so great!

LOL- and the fish ain't half bad either!


Oh-the name of those blue flowers will come to me....just not right now! Haha They ARE a very pretty kind of flower.


Had a good report at the Docs! :)


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home