Junie's Place: My Birthday Music!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

My Birthday Music!

Today my son decided to give me my birthday and Mother's Day gifts early. This was because he will be working on my actual birthday and, in fact, we don't intend to all get together until next week on Mother's Day! We will combine the 2 days as we usually do with so many special days coming along.

I don't mind stretching out my birthday...:) So I was real happy to get all this cool stuff from Chris today! :)

This is his gifts for both my days combined!

( He knows his old mom pretty well, I'd say!)



LOOK at all this neat stuff!!



If you click on the picture you can see better what they all are!

I haven't yet had a chance to listen or watch any of these but hope I can soon!


Tomorrow we are invited to my sister and brother-in-law's house for a birthday dinner.
I'm looking forward to that!

My actual day is Monday - 05-05-41! Yes! If you do the math you'll know for sure I'm no 'Spring Chicken!' Not that any of you had any doubt of that, I'm sure. haha

~~~

On some birthdays of the past I have been able to play little fantasy games with the numbers...You know- reversing the placement of the numbers... For instance- on my 51st birthday I could switch the numbers and pretend it was 15 instead...and 52 could change over to 25... Birthday 64- would be 46...

...Well- this birthday I think I will just stick with the real numbers...because 67...in my fantasy game - would turn out to be 76! :)

Lol - Truth is- they are all just numbers-so why worry about them?

~~~

So on my REAL birthday Monday, Charles is taking me out to dinner ~ Red Lobster- my favorite place to eat!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

16 Comments:

At 7:43 AM , Blogger dot said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you enjoy your dinner out and your music.

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Wow - what a great son you have. Johnny Depp - COOL!! I like how you reverse the #'s, but I'm with you 67 vs 76 - yeah, keep it the way it is. If I reversed mine this year (66), it would be the same anyway. hahhaha

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Junie; have a wonderful today and tomorrow!!

 
At 10:09 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ I hope you have a wonderful birthday on Monday 5th.
Your son has chosen some great gifts for you. I tried to leave a comment a few posts ago, but it was returned to me. Hope this goes through. I love the alligator stepping stone and I am glad you and Charles had a lovely anniversary. Take great care and enjoy your special day.Love, Merle.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Well Happy Birthday to You Junie!!! And what a Sweet Sweet son you have!!! Hope your day will be the happiest Ever!! hughugs

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

That's a pile of listening/viewing. I just received notice of the Sarah McLachlan from Amazon today. Let us know what you think of it when yo get around to it.

Happy Birthday (05/05 is also the birthday of my best boyhood chum)

 
At 12:11 PM , Blogger Susie said...

Hi Junie,
Hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration. It's fun to spread it out for a few days and also to combine it with Mother's Day. Mom's birthday was in May and sometimes I'd combine her Mother's Day and birthday gifts too.
Happy Birthday!
xo

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

LOL- Yah- switching those numbers don't work at this point in the game! Oh, well!

...but- as I said - they are just numbers anyway....and if we wanna feel and act any of those numbers it's our privilege at this advanced age!
lol-I DO believe that!!


Oh yah! :) Johnny Depp is a doll, isn't he! haha

(I'm being my 16 year old self here!)

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 9:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Merle,

Thanks for your greetings- also for mentioning me at your place.

Yes,my son got me a lot of neat stuff! :) He knows I like music a lot these days!

Sorry you've been having trouble posting. I have also, the past few days! Sometimes if I just switch browsers I do better ( sometime firefox goes off and needs to be restarted)


Hugs))


Junie

 
At 9:04 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

Thanks for your greetings!

( so- 05-05-is a good date! :) )

Haven't yet had a chance to listen to any of my music....but -you can be sure anything SARAH does will be good! :)

(I LOOOVE that girl's singing!)

 
At 9:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Susie,

And thanks for your greeting! Yes- I kinda like spreading my days out! :)


Hugs))

Junie

 
At 9:08 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Donna,


Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Yes- my son always puts a lot of thought into gifts.
My daughters do too!

hugs))


Junie

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Dot,


Thanks so much for the good wishes for my birthday!
LOL- It is being stretched out over a few days so I'll enjoy it all!


Junie

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Dot,


Thanks so much for the good wishes for my birthday!
LOL- It is being stretched out over a few days so I'll enjoy it all!


Junie

 
At 9:10 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Dot,


Thanks so much for the good wishes for my birthday!
LOL- It is being stretched out over a few days so I'll enjoy it all!


Junie

 
At 10:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is nothing left to say except may you see 67 more!

 
At 12:29 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

lol- well...maybe not that many...but I DO want all I can get!! :)

Thanks Mary!


Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home