Junie's Place: procrastinating...

Sunday, July 27, 2008

procrastinating...

( Click to enlarge )




Looking through my pictures today I came across this rose. Oh my goodness ~ I love the way roses look after a rain!

OK~ this is an imperfect photo, but, by no means, an imperfect rose!

I decided to use this for my desktop picture for awhile! It renews my spirit just looking at it! :)



~~~

Speaking of rain...(well, I was... sort of ...) this little guy was born during a bad thunder storm a couple days ago! I named him 'Stormy.' :)

( Junie is sooo creative...haha)

There has been at least one calf by that name before, on this little farm! Oh, well!

Anyway, at the end of the day yesterday, I went down with Charles to see this little calf for the first time! He looks ok. I hope he's healthy. We have lost a couple recently... birth defects! Sad!...also expensive!

Here are
Stormy and Pippie Long Stockings!













I got a picture of the floor Charles is doing in our little house. This is the small hallway between the 2 bedrooms! He just did the small area first to see how it would look! I like it!!

Ok this little house is very old...probably over 60 years old...so I don't expect it to look perfect! It's just a little rough and simple country house. ;0 But, hey ~ I LIKE the way it looks!

Charles is doing the rest of the floor today. We'll try to finish up on the house after our return next week!

(My son is looking forward to having his own place again! I think he'll like this little house!)










What I should be doing is getting my stuff organized for the trip, instead of yapping here. Gee! I'm gonna miss this blogging in the next week! LOL~ but I can do it!!

For now, I must go and do some stuff!

Later,

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:16 PM , Blogger Eve said...

Go forward and conquer. I know you will have a wonderful time. Don't forget your camera. LOL

 
At 12:18 AM , Blogger mreddie said...

Enjoyed the photos! To say procrastination is wrong would be condemning myself. :) Hope you have a great time on your journey. ec

 
At 7:31 AM , Blogger Judy said...

The floor looks wonderful and I love the pictures of the cows and rose. The water on the rose is beautiful. Pipi Longstocking used to be my girls favorite character when they were little.

 
At 10:26 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Pretty flooring!!! Love Stormy!!!! Happy packing!hughugs

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Great looking rose ... and floor.

 
At 1:08 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

The rose is beautiful! I love all flowers after a rain.

That floor is wonderful - you will teach your son how to take care of it won't you - :)

 
At 11:30 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

That floor looks wonderful...but that rose is gorgeous. It's even more amazing when you enlarge it....WOW....just stunning. Thank you Junie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home