Junie's Place: Project Black # 5 ( at Tammy's house!)

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Project Black # 5 ( at Tammy's house!)




This is my Project Black post #5.

For other participants in this color project, please visit Anna Carson~ here!


~~~





This is a shot of my daughter's chair and table legs! :) I love the shadows and the mix of the different shapes of this table and chairs!


~~~

I love visiting my daughter's house because of the unique way she has with her home decor! She has an artists eye of putting things together that always surprises and brings me pleasure!

I want to share just a little here of their home!

The home they bought in Orlando, in College Park area, is about 80 years old! It's a small, 2 bedroom, bungalow type. They love it and I love visiting them there and seeing all the things they do. They want to keep it original, as much as possible. They redid the wood floors and did a really good job of it! (see in first photo)

This is a picture of a window from outside. I love the texture of the walls and those old type windows!












And while we're outside, let me show you this fantastic flower!

This is a Gloriosa Lily! I have a yellow one but I like this RED one better!! Hope I can get one of this color started soon! This is a fantastic flower!


























This is my yellow one! Very pretty... but.....
LOL!
OK! I'm greedy! I want a RED one too!! :)


~~~ Will have to continue when we get back from going out to eat! I still have some things to show you all! :)

...to be continued a little later tonight...


Love,

Junie

(Ginga)

~~~~


OK- Here it is later .

We went and had a chicken sandwich at Checkers and I'm fortified sufficiently to finish my post! :)

Did you doubt me??? hahaha

~~~

The rest of my show and tell are little tidbits of the inside of the house.

Such as...













Isn't that doll a beauty! Tammy is not into doll collecting but has just this one!
She looks like an American Indian Princess...but I'm not sure. I just know she's VERY
BEAUTIFUL! :)


The guitars are Zach's . He loves music! :)


Have a good night!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 9:02 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Looks like a great place.

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi AC,

It IS a charming house! :)


Junie

 
At 1:10 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Love the black and yellow of the table and chairs!
Charming window.
I saw the doll behind Zach in this photo with his Mom and thought it looked gorgeous!

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Raven said...

Love that first shot of all the black legs and curves. Tammy's house looks like a feast for the eyes.

I can't believe that I missed ALL of your earlier project black posts. I especially love the kitty. Hope Zach had a great birthday. THe cow is quite a cow too. Sorry to have been so late visiting.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I can see why you love visiting Tammy's house, she does indeed have a wonderful way of decorating! I think so many of us worry about trying something new but it's nice to see that she loves to experiment with the decor!!

Oh wow, I've never seen a Gloriosa Lily before, how very beautiful! It's no wonder you want a red one as well! lol

The Indian doll is indeed gorgeous! xoxo

 
At 9:49 PM , Blogger dot said...

Those lilies are gorgeous!

 
At 10:46 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

I bet that is a really neat house, and she has some wonderful treasures in there! Hope you show more ;)

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Raven,

:) I'm glad you came by and enjoyed all my black posts!

Yes, Zach had a great family birthday! We all enjoyed the day.

Junie

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Carolyn,

Happy you like what I've shared of my daughter's house.


She does have a unique style of decorating, in my opinion.

She works for a design firm. They do a lot of trade show exhibits, museums - etc. etc


Junie

 
At 12:14 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Pea, for all your comments!

Happy you enjoyed this post!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home