Junie's Place: Stress Test Tomorrow~

Monday, August 25, 2008

Stress Test Tomorrow~

Today was a nice, sunny day but I was stuck inside doing bills- trying to de-clutter stuff that has accumulated on my counter! I dislike, more and more , the tedious job of dealing with bills and all the paper work that comes in the mail!

I should have just let it go for a couple days, because I have that stress test tomorrow and now I have created for myself a horrendous headache! It always happens when I tackle the bookwork here!

I'm dreading that appointment tomorrow. I've never had it done before and don't quite know what to expect. I just hope it goes ok. Would be great to get some simple answers and solutions !

I wish I could get to feeling better...resting better at night!
It's not that I don't sleep... it's that I don't rest well and wake up feeling achy all over!! Takes half the day to be able to FACE the rest of the day!

Now- the day is almost over and what I need to do is go and wash my hair so it has enough time to dry on it's own. I don't feel like doing anything special to it- like putting curlers in or blow drying!

...And there's dinner to prepare for C. and me! I'll just tell him we must - K.I.S.S. - 'Keep It Simple, Sweetie!' :)

There's left-overs... BBQ from yesterday...and some of this Chili and chicken from the weekend... we'll make out! As for me I think I will just have a bowl of cream of chicken soup.

( See... I DO cook sometimes!! )






























Later I hope to be able to relax with some soothing music.

Thank goodness for my music!


Junie Rose

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 5:59 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I hope that the test goes well and that you feel better soon. The food looks good.

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Don't be nervous, Junie. If it's a straight stress test, you'll walk on something like a stairmaster; there are handles to hold on, and they won't make you go any faster than you are able to.

I'll be thinking of you, and hoping the test comes out good!! :)

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Doug Bagley said...

Ahhh, music soothes the savage beast, or so I've heard. Not that you're a beast, LOL!
Did you catch Robert Plant during the closing ceremonies of the Olympics? I fell asleep, dang!

 
At 8:50 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Good luck on your test and let us know what you found out as soon as possible. That food looks wonderful.

 
At 10:19 PM , Blogger dot said...

Good luck with your test tomorrow. This time tomorrow night you will be saying "there was nothing to it!"
Wow, that food looks really yummy!

 
At 11:32 PM , Blogger Eve said...

Ah, don't worry. It wiil be like a walk in the park.

That is great looking food. Your leftovers are better than mine. We eat the good stuff,,,it is the stuff that didn't turn out too well, that gets stuck back in the fridge for later. Like the overbaked chicken, or the fried fish, that no one really wants left overs from.

 
At 7:48 AM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

I've had that stress test twice and it IS like a walk in the park.

 
At 9:02 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Will be thinking of you today, Junie! Don't worry... I'm sure you will handle the stress test just fine. At least it's not the kind of test you have to study for! :)

 
At 4:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks , all of you , for your posts and your concern.

It went ok - not great fun but not so bad! :) I don't think there's any problem but I will hear back ,maybe tomorrow>


I'll visit you all soon.


Hugs)


Junie

 
At 4:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Doug,

Thanks for visiting!

No-I didn't watch the Olympics at all this time! Hard to believe, but true! :) :) sorry I missed the music!


Take care,


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home