Junie's Place: Rainy Day-thanks to FAY! (And some awards)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rainy Day-thanks to FAY! (And some awards)





Wow!!

Ok ~ First , let me say thanks to Mary, The Teach, for this 'cool' award!


~~~~

This is what Mary says about this award:

"You Give Me Happy Feet" award

"When I think of you my feet begin to tappin' and I pirouette across the floor in total delight that I will be talking/commenting to you in a little while. And of course my feet aren't the on only parts of my body that are happy because of you. My head is boppin', my mouth is smilin,' my hands are clappin' - all because of you. And here are the people I give this award to........"

~and then she lists her choices!

:) Thanks, Teach, I am honored !

~~~

I also got these recently from Pea, my blog friend in Canada!

#1 ~is a friendship award which she passed on to ALL her friends

and

#2~ is a button she wanted all her friends to have and display!

Thanks, Sweet Pea! :)













~~In case there's any doubts ~ my blog friends are all very dear to me! ~~

~~~

Speaking of friends... I had a late night chat with an online friend -
way late- last night. It's always so good to talk with those you have found to share so many common interests and ideals...from music , politics, family matters - or whatever! I always feel a kind of satisfaction and peace of mind after reconnecting with friends. My sleep was restful last night! :)

~~~

Today is nothing but rain and I've done nothing at all constructive...but that's ok!
We are getting just rain from 'Miss Fay,' but other parts of our state have seen more of her negative side!

Here are some pics from today and yesterday!

( Click to make bigger )


WET !!!

































































I like this little 4 O'clock flower! These were among my mom's favorites and they always make me think of her! They are sweet!

~~~

I'm feeling better and haven't had any more of those weird feelings of last week but I'm going ahead with the stress test. It is set up for August 29th. Hopefully, I will have a good report with that!

I feel I'm ok...however-something caused that problem! Will see how it goes!

Thanks to all who have been concerned about this!

~~

Have a good day.


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 5:29 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Aw, your awards are lovely, and you're very deserving. I like your pictures also, pretty, pretty!!

So glad you haven't had more trouble, but it's good to get that stress test behind you. I'm hoping all will turn out fine!!

Yep, we're getting a beating now with the rain & wind but not nearly (yet) as bad as some others. My son-in-law did call though and tree is on the roof of the garage. YIKES!! Not too bad, hopefully.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Sally,

Thanks for coming by again.

Yah, this has been a gloomy couple of days but I know we have been real lucky with this one!

I DO hope the damage is not too bad with your daughter's place.


Keep safe.

Junie

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Margie's Musings said...

Good luck with all the tests too, Junie.

 
At 11:24 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Congratulations on your awards!!

I'm glad Miss Fay isn't causing you much trouble other than rain. Lovely flowers!!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, I'm glad you're feeling better. And you certainly deserve the "Happy Feet" Award! :)

 
At 1:03 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,


Margie,

Rachel,

Mary,

My test date has been changed to Tues, Aug 26

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home