Junie's Place: Christmas Eve at our house~2008 (for family)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve at our house~2008 (for family)


Christmas Eve at our house!





My Gifts:

Chris:
CDS~Jackson Browne, James Taylor, Peter Gabriel, and one of what was happening in my birth year!

Tam and Terry:
Sweater and a 'good smell' hand lotion!

Tina and Marc:
Light fixture for kitchen ~ and Tina gave me a candle

Dan:
Scary movie! 'The Ruins" 
 (Dan and I always liked to watch these kind of movies together when he was a kid!)

Brian:
Movie about the Beatles, "The Unseen Beatles"
 (Bri knows I'm into classic rock bands these days)

Zach:
A mobile to hang , made of old record albums! (Cute and unique gift!) Also, a santa mug with candy in it!
(Yep_ he hit on 2 of my favorite things! :)  )

Alli:
Santa!
( YAH! I LOVE Santas!)

Charles:
Beautiful ring, leather purse (a BIG one) 2 pairs Ked sneakers, my favorite perfume, and $$$! The $$ I want to use toward a new computer desk!!


 Thanks  for all my great gifts! I love you all very much!






































:)

Next and FINAL:

Christmas Day at Ginga's house!



Love,
Ginga


(Junie)

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:15 PM , Blogger Fred said...

What a great slide show. And, the Christmas pictures down there are wonderful. Looks like a marvelous day with the family.

Happy New Year to you and your family, Junie.

 
At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fred,

Thanks so much for looking at our Christmas pictures!

We had a great time.

I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas too- and that we ALL can look forward to a good year in 2009!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home