Junie's Place: Awards for Junie Rose!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Awards for Junie Rose!

This week I have received awards from two of my favorite blog friends!

If you haven't visited these ladies, you should! They both have lots of interesting things to talk about and lots to show us! I have been reading both these blogs almost from the beginning of my blog journey here...almost 3 years now!


This one is from Mary, at Momma's Corner!



...And this one is from both Mary and Merle, at Merle's Third Try.


I always appreciate awards from my blog buddies! Thanks to both of you!

(I will try to get them on my side bar soon!)

I know I'm supposed to pass them on but I'm just not up to that right now. Maybe later I can get back to it!


Also-our friend Anni, of 'Hootin'Anni' is having a super give-away at her place of some really cool items! Check it all out here!



~Anni is another lady I enjoy visiting with a lot!

Isn't it so cool how we can go all over the country...all over the WORLD, in fact... with just a click of the little mouse! Blogging has enriched my life so very much!~

~~~

I will have a MILK ROCKS update later today-starring Alli and The Plain White Ts band!
:)



Love

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home