Junie's Place: James Taylor

Saturday, January 24, 2009

James Taylor

Last night a friend mentioned this story to me - knowing it would interest me since I am a big fan of James Taylor!

I liked this a lot. I hope you will enjoy reading it, too! (and listening to the songs of James that I have at the top of my song list now.)

I always knew James Taylor had to be a nice guy to sing as beautifully as he does! :)


TAYLOR-MADE HERO

JAMES: I'LL REPLACE CAB-CLASH GAL'S IPOD


How sweet it is to be loved by James Taylor!

The legendary folk singer yesterday came running to the rescue of a California woman forced by Port Authority cops to hand over her iPod to a cabby after the taxi's credit-card reader declined her card.

Taylor promised to send Natalie Lenhart a brand new music player filled with his songs, as well as a personal note.


Read the rest of the story here.



Love,
Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:56 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Well, that was certainly nice!

Hope you're enjoying the weekend; at least it's not as cold now. :)

 
At 11:45 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

He's a favorite of mine too Junie!
'You've got a friend' is a great song from farther back than I care to admit. :)

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

How nice! I like James Taylor too.

I do hope your citrus trees/fruit were not frozen and harmed by the cold weather I saw forcast for FL.

 
At 9:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies, for all your visits!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home