Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~2~16~'09

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday~2~16~'09




It's time for Mellow Yellow Monday pictures!
This is the day we post what's yellow in our lives!

Go here for other Mellow Yellow posts!


~~~

Here's some country yellow at our place !

My husband loves all things old (so do I). He found these old machinery wheels last year and we installed them, separating our yard from the wild flower meadow that blooms every spring and summer.
We have 8 of these wheel rims - standing in a row.
I like the way they look- especially with the meadow in bloom!
























Junie

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:05 AM , Blogger dot said...

That's a neat idea and they look terrific! Wish I could see your place in person.

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Dot.

I sure am ready for this brown, cold winter to be over! Our springtime is very beautiful here and I'm ready for it!

We both like old farm wheels- etc!- so I was thrilled when Chas. brought these home.

 
At 3:34 PM , Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

I like it!

I played too :)

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Love the wheels!

I enjoyed your Valentine's Day photos and Stumpknockers sounds like a great place to eat. It doesn't get any better than good fried fish!!

 
At 4:09 PM , Blogger Donna said...

They just get Prettier with age Junie!!hughugs

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

I love these!
The aged patina and rust on the wheels make them all that more appealing to me.
Could be I fit in with them so well! LOL! :)

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:)

I've found as I get older I like old things more and more!

 
At 9:27 PM , Blogger MYM said...

These are lovely photos! I really like the one with the purple wild flowers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home