Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ~ 2~10~'09

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ 2~10~'09



Today is Ruby Tuesday!





( go here for more posts with red! )



I'm late- I'm late... but, 'better late than never,'
so I've been told!


With that in mind, here I am trying to get together a RED post ~ no matter the lateness of the hour on this Tuesday!


Some spring and summer images...



















...And a Valentine for you!




OK~ This was not originally a RED picture...but the reflection on my wall was real!

The oval shape through the stained glass made this heart design when it moved to the corner of the 2 walls!

I think it's pretty neat and I have been having fun with enhancing the light and color in the image! :)


Enjoy!

Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Raven said...

Your heart reflection is lovely - and the red is wonderful. Nice to see all those memories of Spring too! It is still a monochrome world where I live. I am so looking forward to leaves and flowers again.

 
At 1:34 AM , Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

What a happy surprise. Perfect for the sentiment of the month.

 
At 3:17 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

you did a great job on the reflection shot!!

 
At 5:49 AM , Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Junie.. Nice ruby post, and I like the heart reflection...

 
At 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like them all, but the heart shot is spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

 
At 11:20 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Oh that photo of the heart reflection is amazing, Junie! Happy Valentine's Day to you and a great big hug! Thanks for participating in Ruby Tuesday! :)

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I love those roses Junie!!!hughugs

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Perfect idea to post a Valentine for this Red Tuesday.

:-)

 
At 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy ruby tuesday. Mine is late, too. I love that heart reflection. I think it will make a great greeting card design. :)

~Sheryl

 
At 11:23 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Love this Junie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home