Junie's Place: Watery Wednesday~ March11,2009

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watery Wednesday~ March11,2009

It's Watery Wednesday again.




Go here for more water pictures of other posters!

This is a pic I have posted in the past but it will have to do for this time!

( Oh~ But I, so, loved those days!! )



~My kids in the 60's~

~~~

"Is summer still enticing,
with sprinklers slinging water in luscious swirls;
with children dressed in summer garb
to frolic, roll and tumble-
was this another world?"

( from my poem~ 'Reflections' )


Junie

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Now that's a picture that brings back a lot of memories:-) Using the hose and sprinkler is something my own sons use to love in the summertime and I even remember myself as a child running through the sprinkler!! xoxo

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Yes- my kids loved it and so did my grands! :) Life was fun and simple when my kids were this age!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home