Junie's Place: Back!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back!


We got home early afternoon today!

We had a really good couple of days and I have lots -LOTS- of pictures to go thru and try to organize. Will show a few in the next few days!! (lol)

Let me just say I have decided St. Augustine is THE most beautiful city I have ever seen! :) Yep- even more beautiful than Savannah! :) Just my opinion! (lol...... at this moment!)

Here are a few pics we made on Sunday just before leaving home!

























We had a fun ride up and got to our motel in the early afternoon.

We had both skipped breakfast so were ready for a good meal. We went to a place I found in the restaurant guide called 'The Reef'- on the coastal hwy- right on the beach. They were serving Sunday Brunch until 2:30, so we just had enough time!

WOW!
We both thought the food was excellent...an omelet that was out of this world! And some Cajun pan broiled catfish with just the right tangy seasoning! Also chicken fried steak with saw mill gravy! :) Cheese grits!! Some great tasting veggies- a big assortment of fruits and cheeses-and some yummy rolls! ...Crab legs too but I didn't try those! (lol- looked too much a challenge for me!) ...Anyway - suffice to say it was a very pleasing meal! The check was high ...but what the heck!!

After eating we sat on the boardwalk above the beach area for awhile! It was just a glorious day! It was quite windy as you can tell by my pictures! lol- At times like these I find myself wishing I had short hair - not this stuff that gets tied in knots with the wind! :) Charles was smart. He wore a hat!

Oh! But I had fun with my camera and all that
NEW TO ME scenery! :)






























More tomorrow!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your anniversary. Here's to many more.

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, AC!

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous 2sweetnsaxy said...

Great looking shots. Glad you had a good time. :-) That beach looks soooo nice.

 
At 1:11 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Welcome home, dear Junie:-)

Sounds like you had a fabulous time and starting your vacation with such a delicious brunch is wonderful! I so enjoyed looking at all the pictures and you look beautiful, windy hair and all! hehe xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home