Junie's Place: Brian's B'day Celebration! ( for family)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brian's B'day Celebration! ( for family)


Happy Belated Birthday to Brian!

~~~

Here are my 3 Fahey grandkids in 1991. The boys were thrilled to have a baby sister as you can see! Dan was almost 8 years and Brian was almost 6 years here. Our baby Alli was 5 weeks old! :)

Today we celebrated Brian's birthday which was actually on the 16th!

Here those 'kids ' are today!

Alli made them all matching Tye-dye T-shirts!

Ginga says..."I want one, too!" :)

Alli says she will make me one!!






Here are some more random pictures of our day:










Dan's girlfriend, Taylor, came too! We were happy to have her here! :)

Dan and Taylor spent a lot of time on the computer. THIS is one thing they did!





That's a really cool picture-IMHO! :)





We all have fun with that Photo Booth on my Mac!
We even got Charles (Gabbo) into it today! :)













~~~



















































My sister and brother-in-law also were here today.


















The birthday boy!



We had a real family fun day!


Love,
Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 8:25 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You have such a large and happy family. What a blessing for you.

 
At 9:31 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, AC.

Yes! I'm very thankful for my family.


Junie

 
At 11:51 AM , Anonymous momma said...

Our best Birthday wishes to your grandson. I love the shirts!

 
At 1:23 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Your family is just wonderful!! I'm so glad you had such a great day. :)

 
At 1:58 PM , Blogger Judy said...

I love the shirts. Happy birthday to your grandson. Looks like a great day for all.

 
At 2:04 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Happy birthday to Brian!!!!hughugs

 
At 5:32 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

A very Happy Birthday to the handsome Brian:-) I just love the tie dye t-shirts that Alli made for the 3 of them, they're gorgeous! She should take orders and have them for sale!!! Looks like Brian had a fun birthday with all of you and I so enjoyed looking at all the pictures. Such happy faces smiling for the camera:-) xoxo

 
At 8:40 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks all, for your visits and comments.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home