Junie's Place: LOL!!!

Friday, April 24, 2009

LOL!!!

;)

OK- As you see I have been having fun with my Photo Booth...and iPhoto program...then taken to Photo Bucket...and then made into my blog header!

All this stuff is still new and fun to me so indulge me a little! I promise I won't keep that close-up of me up there very long as my header! It's just fun and challenging to figure all this cool stuff out! :)

It was a most glorious day here today. I went shopping and enjoyed the scenery. Our spring flowers are doing their thing now, along all the roadsides! Those meadows of pink are what first attracted me to this area- way back in the early 70s!

Today's sky was that blue with the puffy clouds that I, so, love!! (You all know that as I rave about that often!)

...but- wouldn't you know it...even tho it's
SKY WATCH FRIDAY , I forgot to take my camera along so didn't get any captures of that blue and white sky today! Maybe next time I'll have something!

Oh! Let me tell you-I felt, indeed, blessed to still be able to be driving myself to shop! We should never take our precious privileges for granted! Our lives can change so unexpectedly and so quickly. Enjoy all the good times!

Later in the day, after I had put my groceries away and then relaxed a bit, I went outside to take in my own beautiful wildflower meadow! I got down to earth level and got some pics of the lovelies! :) Want to share a few with you all!























:) The computer picture fun times came a little later!!


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 7:37 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, Junie Rose, that is just the cutest pictue of you!! Girl, you are becoming a real computer whiz I tell ya!!!!

The other pictures are really pretty also! I'm glad you had such an awesome day, girl!! :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

HAHAHA-Sally!


It's pretty cool how you can make the wrinkles disappear! Magic!!

(well- at least some of them!!!) :)

Yep! I feel good since I realize I'm not on the verge of being stripped of my driving privileges... It was a beautiful day here and I enjoyed it!

Dear Sally-I hope you had a good day too!

Hugs))


Junie

 
At 4:00 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I LOVE your header, what a happy picture of you and I hope you leave it up for a while:-) Isn't it fun playing around with these programs?! hehe

Such beautiful pictures of your wildflower meadow. I can't wait until everything is green like that around here...I need to see colour in my flowerbeds! lol

Today it's warmer here but raining. Can't seem to get the warmth and the sun together! xoxo

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks Pea! Yes- it is fun to do all the computer stuff! I like to change the header often- :)


Glad yer seeing some spring weather and when you rain stops you can get going with your flowers!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home