Junie's Place: Ruby Tuesday ~ May12, 2009

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ruby Tuesday ~ May12, 2009

It's time for Ruby Tuesday posts once again!




This is when we share pictures of red things in our lives!



*Click here for more red posts*





This is a small collection of Kiln Craft Cat Mugs ( B. Kliban) which I have had for a long time! I had one more which I accidentally dropped and broke! :(
These were given to me by my 2 daughters more than 20 years ago! I love them!


I see there are lots of them listed on EBay!
I just may add to my collection!
:)




Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger Marie Reed said...

CUTE! I especially love the tuxedo kitty!

 
At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful mug collection. I really like cats.

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Such a delightful collection of cat mugs..I bet everything tastes so much better when drinking from them! hehe xoxo

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have the stamp of the cat with the nibbling on their toes verse. I'll have to check E-bay. Thanks for the tip Junie!

 
At 9:21 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Love the mugs. The fact that they were given to you by your daughters over 20 years ago is pretty neat.

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Fred!

Oh yes- the best part about my cat mugs is that they were given to me by my girls!


Junie

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

The mugs are really cute. I see why you like them so much, AND they are special because they are from your daughters.

YES, I remember Tiny Tim's Tiptoe Through the Tulips. What a riot! He sounds like he gargling.

 
At 1:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi JD,

Lol- yes-I liked Tiny Tim-and this song! Maybe-mainly- because my kid liked to do this song! LOL- you know how it is with boy kids- right? :)

Yes- and I treasure the cat mugs because they were gifts from my girls!

Love,

Junie

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

Junie, I collect coffee mugs too! Thanks for posting for Ruby Tuesday! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home