Junie's Place: Monday-5-11-'09

Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday-5-11-'09

I hope all the Moms out there had a wonderful day yesterday-just as we did here!

For once I didn't get a whole lot of pictures but we did get a few which I will post!

It was a fun but very hectic day !

Tina and Alli just returned from a quick trip to Chicago and then drove straight from the airport in Orlando to our place.

Tammy's family also had to drive up from Orlando!

My grandsons in Gainesville had to work part of the day so they were late in getting here!

LOL....and my son was just here for a little while before having to go to work!

MY goodness-what families go through for a few hours of getting together! But, of course, it's always worth it! :)

My girls, Tina and Alli, brought me this shirt from Chicago! I just LOVE IT!











These are some of my other gifts!


The shirt is also from Tina (for my birthday) and my little Alli got me the Salt & Pepper shakers in Chicago. The book is from Tam's family!
( lol-I like that! I still read a lot of books!)










Charles gave me this beautiful plant. It's called Anthurium . I had never had one of these! It's perfect for the foyer entrance and gives us a place for this marble top table we had no place for!












On the opposite side of our entrance area I put together this arrangement! The big red topped plant is from Tina.
(for our anniversary)











My roses from Chris are more opened up and are very beautiful!




Didn't get any good pics of my grands this time! :(






....But - some more of Charles and me and my daughters!






















It was a very good day!


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 3:45 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Looks like you had a Wonderful day sweetheart!! Love the gifts!!hughugs

 
At 5:46 PM , Blogger Sally said...

You're so blessed, Junie Rose. :)

 
At 6:56 PM , Blogger Judy said...

Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. Enjoyed your pictures.

 
At 10:17 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies!

Will visit you soon.

Junie

 
At 12:32 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Another fine day with Junie and family!

 
At 2:06 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Thanks for visiting, AC.

 
At 7:48 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day to you, dear Junie. Sounds like you had a wonderful time and I'm so glad that you were able to be with some of your family. You received some wonderful gifts and I just love all the flowers/plants.

I so enjoyed reading the post you wrote in tribute to your mom, so very heartwarming. She was a beautiful lady.

Also love the picture of you and your girls...perfect!! xoxo

 
At 3:57 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, All, for your comments!

Will catch up with you all soon>


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home