Junie's Place: To bring smiles...

Thursday, May 07, 2009

To bring smiles...


LOL... or maybe tears ... seeing what the passing years hold for us all :( !!!
(YES ~ ALL! HaHa)

Today I am trying to go through a ton of old pictures and came across this one that is a mate to the one I have on my sidebar! Here are those 'Peace Sign' pants I mentioned! :) ...My one and only leaning toward being a 'Hippie!' ;)

Charles and I had been married for a few years here. My son would have been about 13 and the girls about 9 & 10!



Love,
Junie

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:52 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Two Cool Lookers!!!Happy night sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Alli said...

I wish you still had those pants, because they would probably fit me now! haha :)

I like that picture. :)

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Alli,


I wish I had kept them! It's surprising I DIDN'T since I've kept about everything else- or so it seems!

:) Those pants would prolly be too big for you now!!!

So I guess you are excited about the trip to Chicago tomorrow, huh!! LOL-
Are you saying,'DUH, Ginga!!":)

Big hugs and love,


Ginga

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Donna,

HAHA- Thanks!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home