Junie's Place: Thoughts of Mom this Mother's Day

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thoughts of Mom this Mother's Day




( written May 9th )

As this Mother's Day nears I find myself thinking of our dear mom! I still miss her very much as do the rest of the family, I'm sure! She was everything a mom should be, with more love to give than anyone I have ever known!

Here are my mom's children ~ all 5 of us ~ at different stages of our lives!

This is mom at a very young age with her first child,
my brother, Ray!





(Ray is 13 years older than me )









This is a picture of my 2 older sisters.
Gloria (9 yrs. older than me) and Dolores (7 yrs. older than me)




My sister Joy was the baby, with me 3 years older! We were ages 9 and 6 in these pictures below!

























~~~Don't you think the second set of sisters look a lot like the older sisters? :) ~~~








This is Mom in later years.



Always in our hearts, Mom!

~~~

We will have our family here a little later.

My son, Chris , will have to go to work so he had my gift delivered early!
These roses! :)

Thanks, Chris!




Happy Mother's Day to ALL !



Junie Rose


PS~Please excuse that pink bar up there! I have no idea what it is or how to remove it! :(

Labels: , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 10:38 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Sweet tribute to your Mom!! Beautiful Roses tooo!!! Happy Mothers Day sweetie!!hughugs

 
At 11:15 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Donna!


Hope you have a happy day too!


Love,

Junie

 
At 4:16 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwwww, that is so sweet, and I love the pictures, Junie Rose. I hope your day is wonderful! Love the roses! :)

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger Fred said...

Great tribute, Junie. I hope you're having a great Mother's Day!

 
At 8:10 AM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Your sweet tribute to your mom makes me miss my mom even though I never knew her, I know that she would have been a mom much like yours.

I didn't realize that you had so many sisters. You are truly blessed Junie.

 
At 10:19 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for all your comments!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home