Junie's Place: My birthday dinner

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My birthday dinner

We had a great meal at Red Lobster for my birthday.
It was just the 4 of us...
Charles and me and my sister and her husband!



I finally got a good seafood dinner
and those heavenly stuffed mushrooms
and those cheesy biscuits that I, so, love!



LOL- I even got 'Happy Birthday' sung to me
by a few of the folks there!



Here we are - my sister, Joy and me~
in 'Antique'~'Black & White' and 'Living Color!'





It was a very good birthday!

Thanks, all!

~~Very tired so I'm turning in early ~ See you all again soon!~~


Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:00 AM , Blogger Skye said...

Hope I am just in time to wish you happy birthday before the hour changes!

Glad you had a great time... and you looked really pretty too! :)

 
At 5:20 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks Skye,

Yes, you made it! :) I always appreciate you visiting and all your nice comments!

Hope things are good for you these days!

Junie

 
At 9:15 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Awwww, y'all look so happy!! I'm glad you had such a good birthday, Junie. :)

 
At 11:19 AM , Blogger Fred said...

Looks like a great meal, Junie. Nothing like good food and great company for your birthday.

D2 applied at Red Lobster for a hostess job...keep your fingers crossed.

 
At 3:36 PM , Blogger Jamie Dawn said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Yummmy... Red Lobster!
My daughter loves those cheese biscuits there, and so do I. What's not to love about those? My hubby usually gets something called Admiral Feast or something like that, and my son gets clam chowder with his dinner. We haven't been to Red Lobster in a long time, and now I'm craving it.
Beautiful pics of you and Joy.
I'm glad you had a nice celebration.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home