Junie's Place: Me again! hahaha!!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Me again! hahaha!!


Hello!

Well, I'm back but not really- just a quick little visit!  I'm still without computer so all I can do is just 'touch base' with you guys, as the popular saying goes!

Too much happening  to even go into any of it ...I mean world events etc- Lots of worrisome stuff and sadness and bad things happening!

Charles and I have been doing a lot of gardening things the past few days and are getting the place spruced up. Lots of flowers blooming and  green grass growing!!

Also- we both have some doctor's appointments  happening!  I had a toe problem that had to be taken care of this week! lol- Did I ever tell you about my weird little toes? No??  :)  Well,  the  full story will have to wait for a later time as I'm on Alli's computer and my time and  capabilities are limited on this computer!  :) Suffice to say I'm getting my toes straightened so they won't turn under and cause me pain and stress! 
( Got more of that stuff than I need!)

Charles is scheduled for more skin surgery on July 1st, so please keep  your good , positive thoughts and prayers  open for us.

I don't really expect to be back online before , prolly, next Friday!   :(   It's been rough, folks!!

Miss you  all.


Love,

Junie

~~~

P.S.

Are you enjoying my music?  :)  Hope so!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Been Missing you Girl!! Hope it all gets resolved soon!
An praying for you Both!! It'll be fine!!
Just remember 2010 is around the corner sweetie! We'll make it!!hughugs

 
At 9:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

The saying --And this too shall pass--comes to mind fair lady. Just roll with the punches and hang on tight. Also know that we are all hanging on with you and for you!

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I guess every house should have two computers -- just in case. Are you getting the shakes? :)

 
At 4:06 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Ah, so you have a weird little toe? Who knew??? Haha!!

I'll say a prayer for Charles and hope that all goes well.

 
At 12:26 AM , Blogger Peter said...

Wouldn't you know it , just when I finally buy an Apple I find out how troublesome they are to fix!!!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Can you believe it, my modem died on me Friday and I couldn't get a new one until the next day...I was lost, not knowing what to do with myself Friday evening! lol So, I can just imagine what you're going through with it being so long since you've been without your computer!!!

Just know that we've been missing you too, dear Junie. Prayers are being said for Charles and his upcoming surgery. Prayers are also being said for you...hope those tootsies of yours get all straightened out:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home