Junie's Place: I'll be back!

Saturday, July 04, 2009

I'll be back!

 :)

Got the word-late-late - this afternoon that my computer is fixed!... ...but... the bad news was it was just at closing time for the store (in Orlando) and here we are 85 miles north of there!...Also- tomorrow is out -as we have a cook- out planned for family and , too, the store is only open  from 12 to 6!  :(   Oh well- I've waited this long so another day will be a 'piece of cake!'

I can hardly believe I will finally 'get back!'

Sooo  much has happened in the time I have been gone ! I won't know where to begin in catching up with everyone and  with all the recent events in my life  and world news too! LOL- If yer lucky I won't even try to comment on each and every thing that has happened in the news recently- or my life either!

....Oh-I HAVE been around a little but have not done any  (-or not very much-) reading of blogs and leaving of comments! Just didn't have the time or freedom to do much!

Thanks so much  for waiting around for my return!  :)

See you soon,

Love, 
 Junie

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Bet you'll be glad to get it back sweetie! We'll be here!!hughugs

 
At 3:40 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Well, now I'm gonna be gone until Friday, Junie; so I expect when I get back to be able to read ALL your news!! ((hugs))

P.S. I'll probably go into internet withdrawals this week!! :)

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

I'm just catching up too Junie...don't worry about rushing back sweetie....we'll be here. Good luck with your computer. Hugs, Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home