Junie's Place: Stalking My Cats (a re-run!)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stalking My Cats (a re-run!)


'Camera Critters' post is below this one!


I came across this post I did of my cats a couple years ago ! It was a fun post for me.

( SO-this can be a bonus Camera Critter post! :) )

These old boys are still around and I'm still following them with my camera!


Stalking My Cats



Wake up, Buddy! Here comes that weird lady with the camera !"


"Oh, no! Not again!!!
Can't a guy get any catnapping in
around here ?

You'd think we were a couple of Rock Stars, the way that lady stalks us with that camera!!"



I'm Roger and you're Pete!"

'Behind Blue Eyes' - The Who


Labels: , , , , , ,


At 1:05 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Cute babies Miz Junie! Have a great weekend!hughugs

At 9:24 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Cute post Junie!
I love Roger's uh, General's face. He looks just like a little lion. So cute.

At 9:51 PM , Blogger Joy said...

Love that top photo especially!

At 9:56 PM , Blogger storyteller said...

What adorable cuties ;--)
I played at Sacred Ruminations this week.
Hugs and blessings,

At 3:10 AM , Blogger Tulip said...

love all your kitties, the white one is sweet.

At 8:37 AM , Blogger Abe Lincoln said...

I guess they don't mind the attention.
Pick a Peck of Pixels

At 11:52 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

they are sweeties!! and I love the grasshopper below
those mushrooms are huge


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home