Junie's Place: Stalking My Cats (a re-run!)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stalking My Cats (a re-run!)




Note:

'Camera Critters' post is below this one!

~~~

I came across this post I did of my cats a couple years ago ! It was a fun post for me.

( SO-this can be a bonus Camera Critter post! :) )

These old boys are still around and I'm still following them with my camera!

~~~

Stalking My Cats



General:

"Utt-ohh!

Wake up, Buddy! Here comes that weird lady with the camera !"





Tiger:

"Oh, no! Not again!!!
Can't a guy get any catnapping in
around here ?














You'd think we were a couple of Rock Stars, the way that lady stalks us with that camera!!"



General:

"OK-

I'm Roger and you're Pete!"






'Behind Blue Eyes' - The Who
















Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Cute babies Miz Junie! Have a great weekend!hughugs

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Cute post Junie!
I love Roger's uh, General's face. He looks just like a little lion. So cute.

 
At 9:51 PM , Blogger  said...

Love that top photo especially!

 
At 9:56 PM , Blogger storyteller said...

What adorable cuties ;--)
I played at Sacred Ruminations this week.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 3:10 AM , Blogger Tulip said...

love all your kitties, the white one is sweet.

 
At 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess they don't mind the attention.
Pick a Peck of Pixels

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger Dianne said...

they are sweeties!! and I love the grasshopper below
those mushrooms are huge

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home