Junie's Place: Are You Happy? Update!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are You Happy? Update!

:)

Update on that contest Alli entered awhile back.....

Well...she didn't win the top prize
(tho she should have! ;) )

but she DID win honorable mention!

And for that she got a phone call from the guys in this band and she said it lasted 1/2 hour!

This was after she was already in school in Orlando!

She thought that was very Cool!!

~~

Here's her vid again.
(I came across this one when I was viewing the swing dance one...)

I thought she did a terrific job with this 'Are You Happy' vid!

(you can see other vids she's made by clicking on her screen name at Youtube!





Love,
Junie

(missing Alli)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I'm sure that phone call was memorable.

I didn't realize what a prodigious poster you are until I saw your numbers waiting when I got back. You have about twice as many as the runner up who has about twice as many as the next in line. Phew!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home