Junie's Place: Swing dancing with the Beatles! (...and MORE!) Family interest!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Swing dancing with the Beatles! (...and MORE!) Family interest!

This is a vid made yesterday at our house of Alli and Zach ( my 'grand' kids)
- SWING DANCING to the Beatles!

They both belong to a swing dance club in Orlando and are having a ball with it! :)

( of course they were a little bit self conscious, performing in front of the family!)


...But-I LOVE it, Zach and Alli! Thanks!










( Added later )



Here are some other pics of our gathering yesterday. It was a sort of early Birthday celebration for our daughter, Tammy - as we probably won't see her on her birthday Oct 1st!

Here we all are! (minus my son , Chris (who had work obligations) ... and Son-in-law-Marc ( who was not home at this time)



Here is the old 'Antiqued' Ginga
(AKA-Junie Rose)
- on an early morning shopping excursion for goodies for the day! :)




Love,
Junie Rose

(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

How cute that video was of Alli and Zach....and I loved all the pics of your family Junie. Always so nice to see you all together...minus a few.

By the way...I just love the Autumn header on your blog. Beautiful pic of you with that big 'ol pumpkin...great!

 
At 10:49 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Joy. We had a good time this weekend.

Oh, that pic on the header was a long time ago!! LOL- well- you can see that!

My sister 'Joy' lived in Altoona, Pa for several years and I was able to visit her a few times! I enjoyed the fall colors sooo much!!

Have a happy day,dear Joy!

Hugs))
Junie

 
At 9:55 AM , Blogger Quilt Works said...

Pretty kitty cat :-)

I am getting ready to run a giveaway of my fiber art, and currently taking votes on which piece to giveaway. There are several kitty cat choices, so this might be a chace to win something you would like. I find this to be a great way to introduce people to my fiber artwork!

http://quilt--works.blogspot.com/2009/09/cast-your-vote-for-next-giveaway.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home