Junie's Place: shopping with the girls

Thursday, September 24, 2009

shopping with the girls

Today was another shopping outing with the girls...my sister Joy and my daughter, Tina!


( These pics are earlier this year:
My sister and me on my birthday in May-at Red Lobster.
My 2 daughters-Tina & Tammy- together at Tammy's house in Orlando.(for Zach's birthday in July)




LOL-
Wedding preparations require a LOT of getting out and about-a lot of walking and looking and deciding...and a lot of returning things for a different size or for a better choice of gift!

It also gives us opportunities to have lunch out with each other! ;) Today we had lunch at my favorite place -'Red Lobster!' I enjoyed it to the fullest- lol- (apt choice of words there.. too!) ;)

The main target of a gift today was a
shower gift for the bride-to-be. We're invited to the Bridal Shower tomorrow night. (Tina and I-and of course my sister ....this will be her son's wife in 3 weeks)

Happy to say -"Mission accomplished!" Gifts selected and festively wrapped and ready!

The shower should be fun tomorrow night!



Have a great night.

Junie

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

How wonderful that you are having this opportunity to spend a few fun hours of shopping with your sister and daughter:-) Have fun at the shower tonight, make sure to take pictures!! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home