Junie's Place: Looking back... (...and a poem)

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Looking back... (...and a poem)

Update:

I transferred this post to 'Farm Life of the Past!'

Click link to go there.

~~~

OK-

This is an old post I came across - posted way back in July, 2006!

I was checking to see what poems I have posted!

LOL - Welll.. I have posted a lot over the years. (here and on my poem site)


~~~

In this old post:

...a little poem written about my husband's childhood.

Hope some of you enjoy this- even though it's all re-runs!

Have a great day!


Love,
Junie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:47 PM , Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Junie, Since I'm so new to your blog, I haven't read many of your poems. So--I loved this one... Lots of memories, huh????

Hugs,
Betsy

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Betsy,

Thanks for reading my poem. I have some more of my poems on a separate blog-on my side bar.

Junie

 
At 10:07 PM , Blogger reg said...

I love these pictures of the old barns here. I live in Southern Ontario and we have many like these here. They are so interesting to see, often I wonder what history they hold. Thanx for posting these

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home