Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ Sept 7, 2009

Monday, September 07, 2009

Mellow Yellow Monday~ Sept 7, 2009

~~~

It' Mellow Yellow Monday again!

Time to share our yellows - a little or a lot!



I like seeing the large assortment of yellows
that we come across in our lives and share here.

( LOL-Not just flowers and butterflies, for sure! )

:)

( find many more MYM posts here! )

~~~
Here are my choices for this MYM!


We saw all this at a country junk yard on our most recent motorcycle ride.



Well, actually, all these old machines and farm implements still have some life left in them...
in fact, my husband bought an old farm mower from here!














Personally, I LOVE seeing these old things;
especially in a country setting and on a nice summer day!


Have a great MYM!


Junie

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I agree Junie - I love to see them too. Especially when they still have some color and aren't all rusted. :)
Great Mellow finds!

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Oh yes, like you, I love old things like that and they do look so perfect in a country setting like in your pictures:-)

Happy Labour Day to you and yours, dear Junie! xoxo

 
At 6:47 PM , Blogger MYM said...

That's very artistic!

 
At 11:18 PM , Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

They don't make 'em like they used to, do they Junie???? Neat "Mellow yellow" pictures.

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Betsy

 
At 7:36 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Great pictures, Junie Rose!

I like old things too; maybe that's why I'm starting to even like myself a little. hahahah

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL-Sally-then you must surely like me too-because I SURE AM OLD!

Junie

 
At 9:43 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks,all you gals, for your comments!


Junie

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Mamí♥Picture said...

Awesome pictures love all that old yellow!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Have a Lovely♥Day!
to view my mellow yellow visit My little Man’s photoblog:

http://www.chasinglittlecrocs.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home