Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~ for Sept5, 2009 ~ Alli & the Sea Gulls!

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Camera Critters ~ for Sept5, 2009 ~ Alli & the Sea Gulls!

~~~

Time for Camera Critters again!




***Go here to find others!***


~~~
I hope birds qualify as ' CRITTERS ' because this time I have
Sea Gulls to show you!

These are some shots of my granddaughter feeding the Sea Gulls at St. Pete beach,
Saint
Petersburg, Fl, this summer.

~~

Lol-I don't think I'd be brave enough to hand feed these aggressive (obnoxious??) birds...and she might not -next time! :)







"Mom, he bit me!!" ;(






Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 8:23 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Oh, these are great, Junie!!

Have to tell you; some girlfriends and I were at the beach one day (LONNNNNNG time ago), sitting in lounge chairs drinking kahlua & cream. One of those "critters" flew over and pooped right into my drink!! It was really funny!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ Great photos of Alli and the sea-gulls. And I loved your sister's flowers. I hope you both manage to get a nice outfit each for the wedding.
Thank you for your comments on my blog and it was nice to catch up with you, my friend. Take great care
Love, Merle.

 
At 8:54 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I use to love feeding the gulls as well until I got pooped on!!Hahaa...fun shots Girl!hughugs

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I could not have done that! :)

My CC post:Carletta’s Captures.

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Seagulls are pretty ubiquitous, but that type with the dark heads is unfamiliar to me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home