Junie's Place: Surrounded by Joy(S)

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Surrounded by Joy(S)

~~~




Today I was surrounded by JOY (S)!

No-really....I know that sounds corny lol...and you wouldn't expect a corny statement from me- right??? haha- no way!!... But this is a true statement...I truly was surrounded and overwhelmed with JOY today!

I went to lunch with, and then to shop for a wedding cake with, Joy my sister and Joy, my soon to be daughter-in-law!

I find it just one of life's little oddities that I now will have 2 girls close to me named Joy...because Joy is not that common as a name- is it?

Also our new Joy came into our lives all the way from the
Philippines! :)

I just get a kick out of the twists and turns in our lives sometimes!
LOL- Maybe some folks would not find anything at all to notice or think about in this JOY-JOY situation...but it sort of tickles me!


We ladies-June-Joy-Joy and Tina-( who joined us) decided on a cake today. It will be decorated with red Poinsettias-fitting for the season. The party will be small- so we decided on a sheet cake and a small bride and groom cake also.

OK- in one week my son and Joy will get married and the next day we will have a celebration here at our place.

I've got just ONE WEEK to pull this all together here!

Can I do it?


You betcha!




Love,
Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:17 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I'm so happy for all of the Joy(s) you have in your life, Junie; you can't have too much or too many!! I know you'll make the reception awesome, and I wish your son and Joy all the JOY in the world!! ((hugs))

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you so much, dear Sally.

Well, this reception is mostly family so I'm expecting it to be ok!

Have a good day!

hugs))
Junie

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Of course you will have a wonderful celebration for the soon to be happy couple. We the onlookers will be looking for some pictures on the party.

My best wishes to Son and his new wife!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home