Junie's Place: Weekend Reflections ~ Dec 5, 2009-Riding

Friday, December 04, 2009

Weekend Reflections ~ Dec 5, 2009-Riding

Update on this post:

Charles told me I need to explain this pic a bit~ Lol-In fact HE couldn't figure it out himself and it's the back of HIS helmet I'm shooting into! :)

It looks like I'm sitting on thin air, almost, and being very daring with that camera! Actually, I have a good seat with a back rest and I don't need to hang on when we ride ~ leaving me free to have fun with my camera! :)


~~~





Go here to find other Weekend Reflections posts.

~~~

This was on a recent motorcycle ride with my husband!





Junie

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 10:50 PM , Blogger Dimple said...

Good shot!

 
At 12:00 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Cool shot!
Shouldn't you be holding on? :)

Round The Bend.

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Quilt Works said...

Very neat! I love those mirrors for a bit of fun.



... "I see beauty in old and weathered"

 
At 3:33 AM , Blogger FO - 2 said...

Playful and very COOL! :)))

 
At 4:02 AM , Blogger Cezar and Léia said...

So creative! I liked it!
Happy weekend reflections, purrs and love
Luna

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Holy Cow, Junie. You be careful, girl. :)

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Serendipity said...

Cool reflection!

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Rachel said...

Wow, that's a good one Junie!!

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Kat said...

Great shot, but I would have been hanging on for dear life! Nice, adventurous capture! Kathy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home