Junie's Place: WOW!!!

Friday, December 04, 2009

WOW!!!

~~~



My sister posted this today on her Facebook page! She gave me permission to put it here!

Click here to check out this very talented band- and my nephew, Alan!


Way to go, Alan! :)



Joy Marshall Last night we went to hear Alan & UBb-they played to a full room & were outstanding. Alan & Lauren had exciting news - (NO they're not expecting!).
Alan has been nominated for writing-performing Best Original Blues Song of the year!! this is a national award, and there are 5 nominees. The song, Palm Readers Blues, is on... their CD "Deep Down in Florida" released this year. to hear album go to Used Blues Band-my space. NEWS Updates as available

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 5:02 PM , Blogger Donna said...

How Wonderful!!! I swear Miz Junie...Your whole darn Family is SO Talented!!! Congratulations!!hughugs

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger Sally said...

That is SO great!! Congrats to your nephew; I know you're all very proud!! (((hugs)))

 
At 12:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cool shot. Of course you were holding on somehow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home