Junie's Place: Mellow Yellow Monday~ Jan 11, 2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday~ Jan 11, 2010

~~~



*Find other MYM posts here!*

~~~

These girls must be thinking

'Spring'

in their pretty Mellow Yellow print dresses!







...And, even though, this girl is
wearing a light sweater -
notice she has chosen a pretty yellow-spring-like color!

:)


~~~

Count me in on the Spring-Thing!

I'm ready to say bye bye to the cold days and nights !


Junie



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:10 PM , Blogger Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Pretty dolls Junie! And count me in on that Spring Thing too. I'm tired of this cold snowy weather, but I have found an advantage...I'm blogging more and have had more time to visit my bloggy friends.

 
At 11:36 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I too want to move on the yellow of warm sunshine, daisies in the fields, and children in summer dresses with yellow hair ribbons. Please make it soon.

 
At 11:40 AM , Blogger Coffeedoff said...

They are lovely and spring like!

 
At 9:19 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Such lovely faces on these dolls Junie!
I have a few packed away though. :)

 
At 11:47 AM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

These dolls are beautiful Junie....and I love the yellow outfits...especially that sweater.

Oh....I'm with you sweetie...I'm ready for spring too. Although we're having a heatwave right now...30's...for a few days...WOW! I'm sure it won't last long, but we're all soaking it up while it's here....and just in time for my B-day too. Have a nice weekend coming up honey...Love, Joy

 
At 4:17 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I'm always in awe of your doll collection, they're all so adorable. The faces on them just melt my heart:-)

I hear you on wanting Spring to arrive...unfortunately over here we will have cold and snow until at least April! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home