Junie's Place: Camera Critters ~ April 10, 2010

Friday, April 09, 2010

Camera Critters ~ April 10, 2010

~~~


It's time to show our




Go *here* to find others!

~~
Yesterday my husband, Charles, was doing some work in the back yard when this little guy jumped on his shoulder!



Charles said I should call this picture ~
"Green Frog on a RedNECK!"

~~~

redneck |ˈredˌnek|
noun informal derogatory
a working-class white person, esp. a politically reactionary one from a rural area

The most common American usage, referring to the poor rural white Southerner, is probably derived from individuals having a red neck caused by working outdoors in the hot sun.

... provincial, yokel; conservative, reactionary; informal yahoo, hick, hayseed.



YEP!

And that's a green frog, too! ;)


I love 'em both!


Junie


Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:51 AM , Blogger Merle said...

Dear June ~~ Love the pic of the frog on Charles' shoulder. I liked the previous post about Sutter's Mill.
Glad to see you and Charles are both well. I am having a few problems the last few months, but still going.

Thank you for your comments and glad you enjoyed the jokes. I had a lovely time with Kathy and 4 grands. Always enjoy family times. Lovely to hear from you, my friend. Take care,Love, Merle.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great Picture Junie. My first thought was "I just want to be your friend"!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Donna said...

OMGoodness! What a shot!!!
Love it!
hughugs

 
At 3:05 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I would never survive a frog jumping on my shoulder - LOL!
Cute shot Junie!
Mine’s here: Carletta’s Captures.

 
At 7:30 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Wow - cute little frog hitching a ride. Nice capture.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home