Junie's Place: Beautiful Spring ~ April 5, 2010

Monday, April 05, 2010

Beautiful Spring ~ April 5, 2010



Today was a glorious spring day here at our place in 'Ocali Country!'

I don't think we have ever had a more abundant spring, as for as the flowers go! Everything seems to be in competition to 'out -do' each other! The Azaleas are still at their peak and today I see the Wisteria is also blooming profusely!

I just HAD to get out and get some pictures again!

I love spring... and the fact that it is soon past makes it that more precious and desirable to me. I want to grab it - drink it all in - inhale the essence of it all!


The pictures are:

My son and daughter-in-law- posing by my Azaleas.

( view from back side of bushes )

( click on pics to enlarge )




















AND-

Charles and me with the Wisteria that grows along our fence.
(in front of our small house where my son and his wife live)

... and also Wisteria by our patio- growing up into the huge Live Oaks!

























































Junie

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 9:02 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I can't believe the size of your azalea and wisteria...absolutely gorgeous!! It's no wonder we love Spring so much, with flowers blooming and birds singing, it's like a whole new world is opening up for us:-) xoxo

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Cliff said...

I can now take looking at your pics since our weather has moderated. We still have brown fields but the lawns are starting to green up and a few early flowers are beginning to bloom. It's been a loooooong winter and all of the midwest is ready for spring. Bring it on.

 
At 12:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Cliff,

Have thought a lot about you guys during this long winter.So happy your spring is coming on now!

Enjoy it!


Friends,
June & Charles

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Pea!

Yes!! Spring is a beautiful time- especially after such a long , cold winter as we've had this time!


xox,

Junie

 
At 8:35 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Aaah. Florida in April.

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) Yes, AC- pretty nice, ehh?

I often think we live in the best possible place....until the HOT-and LONG summers come...and then there's also the hurricanes to worry about!


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home