Junie's Place: Yesterday~ My husband's birthday~

Friday, April 02, 2010

Yesterday~ My husband's birthday~


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLES!

~~~

Yesterday was my husband's birthday...and -have to say- it's one of the big #s along our journey..#75!

But we decided to give up worrying about the high #s we were reaching -oh- quite some time ago!

Good thing, too, as I am only 6 years behind him! Would hate to spend my life -as I age- worrying about-aging!! (as it were!)

:)

Charlie took us (some of the family) out to dinner at Applebee's! ...Charles and me, Son Chris and his wife, Joy, grandson Dan... and Tina met us there after she got off work! We all enjoyed it! We come back to our house for cupcakes and ice cream and presents for 'Gabbo.'
(aka-Charles)



Here are a few pics of us-before and after dinner:


The Olde Antiqued couple - Charles and June~


...and one of Chris with his 2 favorite little ladies!


...Little Joy - almost lost between those 2 big guys...


Tina and Dan-Charles, June and Chris






Love,
Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 7:39 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations. It's a good age to reach. I sometimes wonder why 75 is so much better than 74 or 76, but that's just the way it is.

 
At 9:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have to say that the ages of you and Charles are the same as Jay and I except In our case I'm the oldest! Give Charles a kiss on the cheek for me and reassure him that 75 is something to be proud of.

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Happy belated Birthday to Charles! I'm so glad you all had a wonderful time. :)

Happy Easter to you and yours, Junie. ((hugs))

 
At 1:59 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy Birthday to Charles. I hope he had a wonderful day. I love the pictures Junie...so nice that some of your family could be there with you two. Congrats Charles...

Big hugs to you both... ~Joy

 
At 9:07 AM , Blogger Donna said...

I don;t know HOW I missed this!! Sorry! Happy Birthday to Charles!!
hughugs

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger Donna said...

PS- And there is NO WAY that y'all are 69 & 75!!! NOWAY GIRL!!!
To Me, late 50's!!! I've Always thought that!!Hahaa!!
I think I'll have what YOU'RE HAVING!!!Hahaa
Hughugs

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy belated Birthday to Charles!! Sounds like he had a wonderful day and I think he looks mighty fine for being 75:-) xoxo

 
At 2:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ALL, for the nice comments and good wishes for my husband's birthday!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home