Junie's Place: Family stuff-July 18, 2010

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family stuff-July 18, 2010

~~~

Once again we had a family get-together, and with everyone here-at least part of the day- except my grandson Daniel!  :( 
 I was sorry Dan had to work and couldn't be here - again!

(My oldest grandsons-Dan and Brian- at ages 3 years and 1 year)
Both our Sons-In-Law were home. They're both truckers now and don't  get home often- so we were glad we could have as many of the family here as we did.

(Terry, holding 'Cooper' ~ Marc and Marc's traveling buddy, 
'Cassie')





















My son had to work also, so he had to sleep most of the day and was just here for a short time before going to work! Oh well, we do what we have to these days!













My D-I-L- made 2 yummy Key Lime pies for our dessert-Plus some chocolate banana-nut cake. I also had made some muffins-chocolate chip and blueberry...and we had ice cream!



Lol- ok- I put the goodies first but we also had hamburgers-grilled by Charles and I made my usual baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, and a squash casserole. For good measure I made chicken salad too- for those who are not too crazy about hamburgers!
  (that would be me!!   :)  )

Here are some pics of the rest of us! They are not great ones but they're  'US '- this day in our life!

~~~





















































~~~
We are:
June and Charles (old folks of the farm)
Tammy and Terry (my daughter and her husband)
Tina and Marc (my daughter and her husband)
Joy and Mike (my sis and her husband)
Chris and Joy (my son and his wife)
Alli, Brian and Zachary (3 of my 'grands!')
Cassie and Cooper  (doggies)


Junie
(Ginga)


Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:40 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Glad y'all had a good time! That pie looks Wonderful!!
hughugs

 
At 7:35 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Donna,

Yep- we had a good day- and the pie was really good- Joy is a great cook!
:) And she's always willing to help out and make stuff for our gatherings!

:) Got lucky with this addition to the family!!

Hugs))


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home