Junie's Place: Brewing Up Halloween Wishes~ (at my Crafts & Collectibles blog)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brewing Up Halloween Wishes~ (at my Crafts & Collectibles blog)

~~~

I've decided a better place to have my strange visitors congregate will be at my 'Crafts and Collectibles' place, so if any of those weird types show up in the next couple weeks I will direct them there.

I hope you will all use an extra click and come check them out.... I would hate to think I might be facing them all on my own, without the back-up support of some of my blog friends!

OH!!

Check out the neat welcome header I made for our Halloween visitors! It's pretty cool when viewed in it's full size as a header on that blog!

 



Junie

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home