Junie's Place: Happy Birthday Marc!!!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Marc!!!

  ~~~

OK- There's a birthday in our family that I must NOT forget! (again)

  I forgot last year and got myself in trouble with my S-I-L Marc!!  :)

( but he's always gone...what can I say...  :( I just forgot! )



  
  Can't afford another mishap... as Marc is my computer guy!! Can't have him mad at me! :)

~Happy Birthday Marc~
... You know you're one of my favorite 'Sons-in-Law'- don't you?  :)



Love,
Ginga

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:41 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Happy Birthday to Marc!
(Gotta keep that 'Puter going!!Hahaa
hughugs

 
At 8:56 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Which picture is most recent? He has a great beard.

 
At 7:32 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Happy Birthday to Marc:-) Oh my, Junie, it's a good thing you didn't forget this year, we can't have you going without a working computer again!!! hehe xoxo

 
At 9:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

AC,

The one with the full beard is recent-

He can grow a good beard for sure!

J.

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies,

:) yep- don't want to upset my computer guy! :) Truly Marc has helped me more than anyone else with the computer stuff!!

LOL- Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home