Junie's Place: Pea's Party

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pea's Party



Happy Birthday, Pea

~~
Today is our blog friend, Pea's, birthday!  She had a big party and she had costumes ready for all her guests!  It was a 50s party-my favorite time period in my long life!


~~~

If you haven't visited Pea - to wish her a *Happy Birthday*- you still have time!  

The party is probably still going strong and  she might even  have some of this 50's garb still around for you to wear! All the costumes were super cool!


I had to leave a little early and forgot to change back into my regular old lady clothes.....WELL-I really did!! 

I wonder if Pea would mind if I keep this nifty outfit for awhile! I could be a 50s kid on Halloween!!


Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home