Junie's Place: Yard Art on Thursday~Sept 23, 2010 (another big bird)

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Yard Art on Thursday~Sept 23, 2010 (another big bird)

~~~


 Visit *Mary* for more Yard Art pics!

( Mary, I like the new Yard Art badge!)

~~~


On our recent trip to visit our daughter's family in Orlando-imagine  my great surprise when I looked in the back yard and saw-THIS!





I was surprised and tickled because this rooster guy is so much like the one I saw in Athens, Alabama a couple years back.  I posted about it *here...*

Some pics of that big bird!


We both blogged about these big birds...and were wondering if they were multiplying!  :)
( later Carletta mentioned another of these big roosters sighted by, yet, another blogger!!! )
LOL-I think maybe they are!



Junie Rose

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Talk about doin the funk chicken.

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

funky

 
At 12:06 PM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I guess you don't have to worry about him waking you at the crack of dawn!

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger Gemma Wiseman said...

This bird has such character and presence! Great shots!

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Well if they are multiplying I hope one of them makes its way to my yard! lol I think they're so cool!!! xoxo

 
At 3:54 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

That rooster is just too cool Junie...I love it. ~Joy

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

How very cool Junie!!
Just last night I was watching Duff of Ace of Cakes and they were visiting Illinois and there was a rooster statue outside as big as a house. I thought of our pics. Too funny. They are everywhere. :)
I think I need to save up and buy on of these guys for my yard.
I think you should too!!!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

that is one big fine old bird :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home