Junie's Place: Midweek Blues~Santa ready to ski

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Midweek Blues~Santa ready to ski

***


It's time for Midweek Blues!




***

I finally got my tree up and most of my other decorating done...at least all that I will do for this time.

I have a lot of santa figures in my collection.  This one in his bright blue sweater and matching skis always makes me smile.

He's perfect for my 'blue' picture this time...

Come to think of it, though... my cowboy santa is good for this meme also! Guess I'll have to let the two of them share in the spotlight!

  :)



We got a smaller tree than we usually do but I'm happy with it. I think it's very pretty with our ornaments that we've collected over all the years.




Junie

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 12:04 AM , Blogger Jim said...

You have nice Christmas decorations, Junie. :)

I like your blue Santa skier. Isn't it nice that you had him. Especially now that you blog for MidWeek Blues.

And your Christmas tree is gorgeous!
..
BTW, you beat me on the Mr. Linky by a minute or so. You weren't there when I started the process.

Happy MidWeek Blues,
..

 
At 1:28 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

What cute Santas and a lovely tree Junie!
So glad you are feeling better and getting things done.

 
At 11:59 AM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Your Santas look jolly, and your tree looks plenty big enough an nice enough too.

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Suburban Girl said...

I agree, it is pretty. And I do love those Santas too.

 
At 10:07 PM , Anonymous MrsDoF said...

There's an angel on the top-- the way it should be. Husband says a Star might be better, but we've agreed to disagree, especially since our angel was given to us by his relative.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home