Junie's Place: Alli's smile! Feb, 2011

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Alli's smile! Feb, 2011


Alli just sent me this picture that her brother took of her new smile
the day she got her braces off!

All I can say is...

(Junie Rose)

Labels: , ,


At 6:06 PM , Blogger Meri said...

What a beautiful young woman!

At 8:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...


Alli is my only granddaughter!

At 8:02 PM , Blogger Skye said...

She looks fabulous!!! :)

At 10:24 PM , Blogger PEA said...

Oh, Junie, she is absolutely gorgeous! Isn't it amazing how a perfect smile can make such a difference. Not that she wasn't gorgeous before but you know what I mean! lol xoxo

At 5:28 AM , Blogger HOOTIN' ANNI said...

What a stunning gal!!! And beautiful smile. I loved this share. And I loved your photo by the bouquet of roses below this photo...

Thanks for stopping by yesterday and leaving your comment...I loved your company!

At 10:28 AM , Blogger Mary said...

Truly a lovely person to be proud of Junie

At 12:58 PM , Blogger Donna said...


At 1:12 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

she must be thrilled to have them off
she is beautiful

your RT post is so sweet
looks like you two had a grand day :)

At 3:25 PM , Blogger EG Wow said...

What a terrific smile! I can see she's delighted to have her braces OFF!

At 5:45 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

She is such a pretty girl!

At 1:03 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Alli always makes ME smile! I just love her. :)

At 6:40 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks to all of you for your nice comments!

Alli makes me smile too! :)


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home