Junie's Place: FYI~about my header~

Thursday, February 03, 2011

FYI~about my header~

 FYI
~This was a comment I gave to Joy, one of my blog friends, about my heart-header.  I thought others might also be interested~



~~
To Joy:

"...and thanks for the comment on my header...What that is- if you haven't figured it out-is a reflection from a stained glass window in my stairwell. It's actually an oblong  piece that becomes heart shaped when it reaches the corner. The color is created with my imac picture program! I think it's pretty neat-looking!  :)"

 ~~
Here are some more views of the window and the reflections it makes on the wall.









Junie Rose

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:19 PM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

You are one clever lady Junie!!!

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Wow, that's awesome Junie! Also, I don't think I've ever seen the front of your home. It's beautiful!!

Rainy and foggy here again today; I'm thinking it may be that way for you folks also.

Have a great weekend! :)

 
At 9:00 AM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Well look at that, I never would have guessed how that heart was made! lol It does certainly make a gorgeous header, Junie. I don't think I've ever seen a picture of the whole front of your house, it's beautiful!! xoxo

 
At 1:39 PM , Blogger Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Junie Rose, That is a marvelous header. I would never have guessed that it was a reflection.. What a neat piece of stained-glass...

Love the picture of your home --all dressed up for Christmas.
Hugs,
Betsy

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

It's VERY neat looking....and really cool how that happens. And of course that gorgeous wine/burgundy color just makes it all the more beautiful. Thanks for filling me in....and all of us. Have a wonderful weekend Junie.. ~Joy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home