Junie's Place: In honor of Mother's Day

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

In honor of Mother's Day

 ~This is going around Face Book and I thought it might be a good idea for here also!There's no way we can show our mothers too much love and thanks!~
 ~~~
In honor of Mother's Day I'm trying to see how many of you are willing to change your profile picture to a picture of your mother and keep it there till May 9. Please repost this as your status so everyone gets the word and see how many beautiful mothers we can get on FB

~
Here is my sweet mom!
I still miss her sooo much...


~
My daughter, Tammy, put this picture on her page!



Thanks, Tam!

:)

Love,
Mom

(Junie, Ginga)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:57 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I'll have to find one...good idea!
hughugs

 
At 6:30 PM , Blogger Sally said...

Those are just precious pictures, Junie. I love them!

((hugs))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home