Junie's Place: Thursday Theme Song ~ June 9, 2011 ~"Wisteria"

Thursday, June 09, 2011

Thursday Theme Song ~ June 9, 2011 ~"Wisteria"

   ~~

Thursday Theme Song




~
(from Facebook)
Spring flowers make me happy, and though my Wisteria is long past for this year I can almost smell the fragrance when looking at this picture from 2010.







Pictures of this flower always remind me, also, of Dan Fogelberg's beautiful song of the same name!
(video below)

Enjoy with me!

‎"Wisteria" ~ Dan Fogelberg


Enjoy~
 
~Wisteria, did you change your face again~ 


Junie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 1:31 PM , Blogger Kay L. Davies said...

A lovely song, Junie. I've never heard it before. Thank you so much!
And wisteria is one of those flowers that look good even when it isn't at its best, as your photo proves.
— K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

 
At 8:24 PM , Blogger SquirrelQueen said...

I really like this song although I have never heard it before. Your wisteria is absolutely beautiful.

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Beautiful.....the wisteria [I'm jealous as all get out!!!]------and the song.

Come by and visit me and view my ThemeSong if you find time.

 
At 9:31 PM , Blogger Dianne said...

he has such a soulful voice
the flowers are lovely

 
At 6:41 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you Dianne,

I have loved Dan Fogelberg's songs 'forever 'and am so sorry he's gone.

Wisteria is one of my favorite flowers of spring!

 
At 6:43 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, all!

I'm happy you liked the Dan F. song and my Wisteria, too!


Junie

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Junie,
We trimmed our Wisteria back this year and I didn't have much bloom. :)
I love this music. I had never heard this song before. It's beautiful. I think it's just a little ironic that the video showed so much purple and purple flowers but I don't think I saw any Wisteria. I kept waiting for it draping over something. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home