Junie's Place: Alli and her "Plain White T's"- May, 2011

Monday, May 23, 2011

Alli and her "Plain White T's"- May, 2011

~~~

I guess you might say my girls are BIG FANS of the band - "Plain White T's"  Last weekend they saw them for the 29th and 30th times ~in Orlando and then in Tampa/Clearwater area.  Tina and Alli spent a couple nights at a neat hotel right on the gulf. (They got some good sunset shots but the focus of this post will be the band-Plain White T's-and ALLI!)  :)

It's a given that she will get to 'hang out' with them a bit each time she goes to a show...after all, she has been seeing them since she was age 13...that's a long time! She will be 21 in December!  And you might remember Alli won a contest and got to sing on stage with them in 2008-  lol - and I got to travel with them to Texas for this event!


Here are some pictures of Alli's latest adventures with the Plain White T's!

She got pics with Tom AND Tim in those fun picture booths!

 Tom and Alli




Tim and Alli  ----------










~Shots from the shows and a group shot
 -Meet and Greet~
























Here are my girls, Tina and Alli, on the beach where their hotel was.


 I'd say that was a fun get-away!!
  :) 



Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , , , ,

9 Comments:

At 4:34 PM , Blogger Sally said...

That's simply awesome, Junie!! I'm so glad they were able to go not only one, but two shows. WooHoo!!

Great photo's!! :)

 
At 4:39 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

:) lol- yah- those 2 know how to have some fun!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger Joy Des Jardins said...

What a great time...Alli and Tina look so happy...and cute. I love the pics of Alli with the band.

 
At 11:34 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I'd certainly say that was a very fun getaway too!! I think it's great that she is friends with this group. I'm sure they appreciate loyal fans like her!!

 
At 2:49 PM , Blogger Skye said...

HOORAY!! How fabulous :) :)

 
At 12:52 PM , Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think that qualifies as "groupies". :)

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

I remember the contest and the video!
I didn't realize the band had been around for so long. :)

 
At 11:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

LOL-AC-

I think you're right about that!!

 
At 12:01 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I know they had some Fun!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home