Junie's Place: No Ride Today

Saturday, February 18, 2006

No Ride Today


9:27:09 PM EST
(from Juniper's World)

http://journals.aol.com/juniper5541/JunipersWorld/



No ride today-

Although it's Saturday-we didn't ride... I didn't go out at all...

Have not felt well-with the broken tooth-and not eating anything good at all!
Trying to help Charles-and myself too, with the food reduction plan!!...
But especially him-as he was sternly warned last week,
by the doctor, about his health! We're drastically cutting the carbs-and it is not much fun!

Tuesday we will be going to Orlando, to the Eagle Scout ceremony, for Zach!
We will spend the night, as C. doesn't like to drive that 2 hour trip home at night.
Will put Tam and Terry to sleep on the couch and floor...but they offered!! :)
And we're the 'Old Folks', C. & I ...

My sis and brother-in-law came up for a little visit this afternoon. We all picked fruit
for them to take home. The HoneyBells are dropping too fast now! I hate to see them go!
They are the best ever!

Relaxed late last night for a couple hours with 'The Who!' YES!! :) I CAN relax with THE WHO!

Tonight? I dunno! Probably an early night for me tonight!

J.

Pic:
Pete Townshend -The Who
doing the famous smashing thing!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home