Junie's Place: Poem: Come With Me, My Love

Friday, February 03, 2006

Poem: Come With Me, My Love


...another little love poem...



Come With Me, My Love


Come walk with me, my love
along the sandy shore.
We’ll watch the perfect sunset,
like none we’ve known before.
We’ll savor every moment,
enclosed in our embrace,
and watch the fading sun rays
until there is no trace!
We’ll walk the sun-warmed beaches,
until the evening’s chill
begins to turn us homeward…
with promises to fill.


June Kellum
July, 2005

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger Mella said...

Very sweet, Junie. And a beautiful picture to accompany it. Lovely.

 
At 4:13 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Mella,

J.

 
At 11:26 PM , Blogger Merle said...

June ~~ Another nice poem and you do find some beautiful sunsets!! Glad you enjoyed the song Being There and also the
pictures of my family. Peter has come a long way with his computer skills and likes to share his
knowledge. Have a great weekend.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank you Merle, for reading my poems.

Yes, I love the sunrises and sunsets I have been able to get... am always looking for that perfect sunset- Each one- at the time of viewing , looks like the BEST I have ever seen!!! :)

June

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home